Terms and conditions of use for this website
MARIARICHARDS.CO.UK is a site operated by Maria Richards – Cognitive Hypnotherapy (“we” or “us”). Our address is 10 The Shrubberies London E18 1BD and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
We allow access to our site on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change our site at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date.
You must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy when using our site.
It is your responsibility that anyone who accesses our site through your internet connection is aware of these terms and complies with them.
1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
1.3 If you [register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services], we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
1.4 You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
2.1 This document is an SEQ Legal document from Website Contracts (http://www.website-contracts.co.uk).
- Copyright notice
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
(a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
(b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- Licence to use website
4.1 You may:
(a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
(b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
(c) print pages from our website;
(d) stream audio and video files from our website; and
(e) use our website services to sign up for offers to access free resources or join our newsletter by means of a web browser,
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
4.2 Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
4.3 You may only use our website for your own personal purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
4.4 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
4.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
(c) show any material from our website in public;
(d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
(e) redistribute material from our website.
4.6 Notwithstanding Section 4.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
4.7 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offence and your right to use our site will cease immediately and we will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This is the acceptable use policy, which, together with our terms of website use, sets out the terms under which we Maria Richards Cognitive Hypnotherapy allow you to use our site mariarichards.co.uk (“site”) whether you are a visitor or a registered user. All enquiries should be directed to email@example.com. Please read the terms of this policy carefully, as by using our site you indicate that you agree to comply with and be bound by them.
Prohibited uses of our site
- Whether you are a visitor or registered user, you must comply with our terms of website use, and use our site for lawful purposes only. In particular, you must not use our site for the uses listed (without limitation) below: –
- any fraudulent activity;
- any activity which breaches any applicable law or regulation, whether national or international;
- any activity which may cause or result in harm to a child under 18 years of age;
- sending unsolicited advertising or other content (spam), or entering into any arrangement for such material to be sent;
- reproducing, selling or otherwise handling our site or its contents in breach of our terms of website use;
- knowingly introducing to our site, or transmit or attempt to transmit to any other site, computer or network, viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, code or program which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempting to gain unauthorised access to our site, our software, our server, or any server, computer or database connected to our site; or attacking our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading
If we at any time use our site to provide users with any interactive service, the following moderation provisions will apply: –
- we will notify users if moderation is in place, and, if so, whether the moderation is provided by a person or is automated;
- if moderation is in place, we will give you a means to contact the moderator;
- although we will do our best to assess any risks which such interactive service may pose, we will be under no obligation to moderate it, and we expressly exclude any liability for any loss or damage to any person caused by use of it; and
- children should at all times be supervised when using the interactive services on our site, whether such services are moderated or not.
BREACHES OF THIS POLICY
Any breach of this acceptable use policy will be dealt with in the same way as a breach of our terms of website use, and we reserve the right to take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate, including restricting your use of our site and/or taking legal action against you. We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by any breach of this acceptable use policy.
Please check this page regularly, as we may revise this acceptable use policy at any time. We may also change or update our acceptable use policy at any time by means of notices published anywhere on our site.
Maria Richards Cognitive Hypnotherapy, 34 New House, 67-68 Hatton Garden London EC1N 8JY United Kingdom