Tobacco and Nicotine? Re-educate your brain into becoming free from tobacco and the effects of smoking permanently with the help of Cognitive Hypnotherapy.
We all know that the content of tobacco causes fatalities due to cancer and also other physical changes to the body. You may have heard about things like wrinkles, crow’s feet, stained fingers but did you know that smoking also causes physical ailments like cataracts, skin sagging, age spots, thinning hair, osteoporosis and psoriasis? Warning this link shows you examples of what smoking does but also what stopping achieves too.
But even with this visual testament to the physical effects of continuing to smoke tobacco, people can still find it really hard to stop. Why? It can be a hard pill to swallow when you really want to stop smoking and you’ve tried every method in the book and yet at some point the behaviour returns because of a simple trigger or that one moment of ‘weakness’…
Find your way to taking back the control from the nicotine
Cognitive hypnotherapy can help you get the freedom from tobacco you want. As you begin to understand more about what is going on because nicotine is a chemical which plays a cruel trick on the functioning of your natural and normal reward mechanism. It hijacks the very system in the brain which was designed to keep you safe and well. The good news is that it is possible to re-educate this mechanism and to supply you with the tools to help you to become free of smoking permanently. Being fully committed to the process also means completing some simple tasks before and after the therapy session. Contact me if you would like to know more or get started. There are more details on my stop smoking page.
And if you’re thinking of reasons to stop smoking tobacco here’s some other positive stuff you may not have heard before…
1) Boost your brainpower – Ex-smokers have better reasoning skills and memory than current ones.
2) Help you look younger – Smoking prematurely ages skin by up to 20 years and makes you four times more likely to go grey.
3) Increase your fertility – A study found women smokers reduced their chance of conceiving by a third.
4) Improve your smile – The habit is linked to gum disease, teeth stains and bad breath.
5) Protect your vision – It doubles your risk of age-related macular degeneration – the main cause of blindness in the UK.
6) Make your kids happy – 98% of children with a smoking parent wishes that they’d quit.
If you’ve reached the stage were enough is enough and you want to gain freedom from the smoking, and gain all the benefits of someone who no longer smokes, drop me a line and let’s get the next stage to your freedom on the road
Quit the tobacco? Moved over to vaping? Want to stop?
Some clients make a decision to free themselves totally from nicotine and would like help from hypnotherapy. If this is you – click on the cartridge below for more information: