There are a variety of therapy options available for your consideration before visiting my East London practice.
Below you’ll find information on:
- Introductory session – chat free of charge
- One to one session
- Bespoke MP3 downloads supplied as part of sessions
- MP3 downloads only
- Smoking Cessation
- Contact me
First of all let’s arrange a chat on the phone or via Skype/online (30 minute slot)
To help you we can start that you can consider before booking for a session at my East London premises we can arrange an initial assessment/consultation via phone, or via Skype at no charge.
One to one Session
Visiting my clinic in South Woodford:
By continuing on the next step of your journey we would arrange a 1:1 session or a package of sessions at my East London Hypnotherapy practice.
Sessions are 60 to 90 minutes. Sometimes on a weekly or fortnightly schedule – as you improve the space between sessions can be extended, together we are aiming to help you to become self-sufficient and to continue towards your desired outcomes by making permanent change. Your hypnotherapy experience would include:
- At least one bespoke hypnotic recording
- Specific, appropriate simple tasks for you to engage with between sessions
- Documentation on techniques for you to keep
- Email and phone support between sessions
- Use of the pragmatic research council assessment tools to help track your progress and ensure your well-being. *
It’s usual for me to have an initial telephone assessment and consultation (with no obligation or charge) with prospective clients, so I can understand your situation in a bit more detail and we can decide how best to support you. Everything I do is tailored toward the client as all clients are unique. Our initial conversation helps us to make those choices on whether it would be best for you to have a minimum amount of one to one appointments, or if its better for you to commit to an agreed package of sessions.
To find out more email or call and let me know why you are seeking hypnotherapy. I will then supply you with details so that you can book yourself in for that all important, free of charge, initial conversation. Remember that Cognitive Hypnotherapy is a brief therapy, you won’t be locked into years of therapy and you may be surprised at just how quickly you start to experience improvements. In some cases four to six sessions are enough to be in a place where you are ready to continue your journey without additional help.
* Quest – my training body – are aligned to the pragmatic research network helping us to understand how to maximise our effectiveness in helping our clients via a means of using assessment tools to track individual progress.
As part of your therapy you will receive a ‘bespoke’ MP3:
All therapy options include your own personal MP3 download at no extra charge, and contain tailored suggestions to help you utilise the power of your unconscious mind in accessing the resources you need. A download is sent for you to access and stream through your phone and download on to your computer to add to your listening device.
What about a personalised MP3 recording only?
Personalised, bespoke recordings can be created for example, as an aid to boost confidence, or maybe to de-stress at the end of the day. This would require a on-line call to discuss your issue and how you experience it and from this information I would create a unique MP3 recording just for you, based on the science of suggestion. Charges for this service are the same as my 1:1 sessions. A lot of people gain real benefits and just the support they need from using these recordings. They’re not meant as a replacement for deeper therapeutic work that comes from having one to one sessions.
Online therapy (Skype or Zoom)
Sessions using Skype or other online options? – You will need a reliable broadband connection.
Click here to check out my online therapy page for more information
Email me with a summary of your issue and then we can arrange to discuss the possibilities of help via online therapy in a 30 minute ‘free of charge’ introductory call.
Freedom from smoking:
I generally help people to stop smoking in one or two session, depending on what we decide is best for you. There is a combination of pre-session simple tasks that you will be required to commit to before visiting me at my East London practice. Your treatment will include an MP3 hypnotic download for you to keep, documentation of techniques you will be taught in your session and email support. You will be required to two office visits of up to one to one and a half hours each.
- One pre-meet initial assessment/consultation via phone or Skype – ask questions and find out if this is suitable for you.
- Two appointments comprising two one to one and a half hour sessions at my office.
- One MP3 download or CD track – hypnotic suggestion.
- Simple mid-session’s tasks – I need your commitment to follow these through before you come in for your second booked session.
Dealing with daily stress
Sometimes people have chronic stress factors and need to have treatment to help alleviate stress before they cut down and/or stop smoking completely. If stress is an issue in your life then you may prefer to get help through hypnotherapy for this first before moving on to stopping the smoking. We could have a chat about this and the best approach for you at your initial assessment.
Therapy options – Service 1: (after completion of session structure)
- Client’s receive helpful tips and tools as aids in remaining smoke free. For the first month I email you a weekly motivational email (optional) to cheer you on as you remain permanently free. For the first 6 weeks should an unexpected trigger arise you can choose to return for a follow up session at my office for a reduced single session fee. This service is associated with the smoking or vaping only.
Therapy options – Service 2: Pay a bit more for service 2. (after completion of session structure)
- Client’s receive helpful tips and tools as aids in remaining smoke free. For the first month I email you a weekly motivational email (optional) to cheer you on as you remain permanently free. For the first 12 weeks should an unexpected trigger arise I offer email/phone support and if required one follow up room session at no extra charge. This service is associated with the smoking or vaping only.
- Contact me today to learn more about my rates.
Here is the link for my stop smoking page for more information on the stop smoking process.